CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

2 Rooms down........

I am having a hard time staying motivated to unpack. During the day I'm so SLOW and then I decide at 8 or 9 p.m. to actually get a lot done. I'm already getting my days and nights mixed up which isn't necessarily a good thing since I have to report to work at the end of July. I finished my bathroom on Saturday and it took me until Monday to finish the kitchen. I even went grocery shopping. Mom, aren't you so proud of me!! That was the worst task of the day! Here are some pictures of the two finished rooms at my cute new place!

This is looking into the kitchen from the doorway.

This is the other half of my kitchen! It has tons of counter and cupboard space! I love it!



This the bathroom from my room and the counter. The bathroom is big too!


This is the bathroom from the hallway door!

2 comments:

Busy Mom said...

I am jealous of your kithchen and bathroom !! Yours is an apartment it's supposed to be smaller than mine, not bigger. Looks WAY CUTE!

Busy Mom said...

Hey what happened to the new pics, I was excited to come and see them and they're not here :)