CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Finally......the rest of my apartment!!

I've had my apartment put together for awhile but then I messed it up again before I could take pictures of the rest of the rooms :) So Charity here you go.....I know you've been the one waiting to see my place!


This is my bedroom. It pretty much looks the same as my old place. When you have the same decorations it doesn't tend to be much different. However my bed is actually made in this picture so be impressed!! It's rare :)

This is looking the other way in my room. Behind the mirror is my HUGE walk in closet. I don't even fill it up......I guess it's time to shop!

This is my front room. The table in front of the door is not going to always be there. That's just all my scrapbook stuff. I've actually had so much time on my hands, I've been scrapbooking. I've got about 16 pages done. That's a HUGE accomplishment because of my perfectionism that makes me take FOREVER on one page. A scrapbooking entry will be coming soon :)

This is suppose to be my dining room but since I don't have a table it is now my office. This is where I spend A LOT of time. As you can tell it's the most lived in room in my apartment! I really like it!
Well that's it.....now you've seen my whole apartment!! What do you think??

2 comments:

cropstar said...

looks great! love, love, love the "beads" above the bed. that looks awesome!

Grandma Maxine said...

Nice apartment. I wish you would have been this last weekend while we were down. It would have been good to see you. I did say hi as we drove by your apartment.
Hugs