CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My 4th of July at Lake Pleasant



This is Lake Pleasant. The storm started moving in as we were leaving. We were loading the boat just as the rain hit. I wish I could of caught some of the lightening that was starting. It was beautiful.

This is Angie (my greenie and last companion in the mission) and her nephew Brigham.


This is some more of the family. Chad and Mary (Angie's brother and sister in law) have 8 fabulous kids and one on the way! It was so fun to be around them. Andrea is the oldest but she stayed home. It was a test to see if I could remember all of their names so here it goes.......Brigham, Payton, Teancum, Jarom, Kayden, Talmage and Burleigh. Ali (Angie's little sister) was also with us. They are all little fish. They love the water!


This is Jarom and I. This tube was so hard to hold on to. My arms still hurt. It takes a lot more upper body strength when you are bigger!! Jarom was my little instructor. He would tell me when to lean back so we didn't crash. Too bad I was not a very good listener. I made us crash a few times!!


This was such a sweet picture of Mary and little Burley sitting on the shore watching the other kids on the boat and in the water.


This is a picture of Angie (aka Sister Davis) and I. I wasn't going to include this picture because I look so awful BUT then I decided that I need to keep seeing these kind of pictures so I will have more motivation to do something about it!! Let's hope it works. Overall is was a really fun day. It's amazing how serving a mission is still blessing my life years later. It was so fun to spend time with an old companion and to be blessed by her family in a time of new beginnings for me. I have been feeling pretty lonely so it was nice to get out and meet new people. Thanks Angie!!



1 comments:

cropstar said...

Aw! That looks fun!