CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Ward Family


I'm so grateful for my ward family! It is such a comfort to know when you move to a new place especially when you don't know anyone that you will have automatic friends in the church. I was able to go to a Relief Society "get to know you" activity last week (which was the highlight of my week by the way) and met some wonderful sisters. I'm especially grateful for sisters that have really gone out of their way to make me feel welcome. One of those sisters is Karyn. She invited me over so swim at their pool on Friday with her family. The picture is of their fun pool. I didn't get a picture until after the water was turned off but there is usually water running down the slide and off the ledge. It's a great pool! The Mangisi's have 7 great kids. Brother Mangisi is Tongan so I'm also very grateful for that island connection that I love so much :) The Mangisi's also invited me over for a night of great food and games. I feel so welcome with their family and their friendship has been such a blessing.

0 comments: